Friday, December 16, 2011

Your ticket.

 A man is in desperate financial straits and prays to God to save him by letting him win the lottery.  Days go by, then weeks, and the man fails to win a single lottery.  Finally, in misery, he cries out to God,  “You tell us ‘Knock and it shall be opened to you.  Seek and you shall find.’ I’m going down the tubes here, and I still havent’ won the lottery!”    Clouds part, sun shines and a big booming voice is heard to say , “Buy a ticket.”
We do this all the time with our health and fitness.  We proclaim we need help but then don’t take the steps necessary to actually improve our health.
I came across the attached clip yesterday.  I know it’s 9 minutes long, but it is worth your time. 
Particularly for older and deconditioned populations, I present your “Ticket.”

Next week we'll talk about more conditioned populations and their ticket.

Mo-Tate.  Motivate your life to motion.




No comments:

Post a Comment