Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mo-Tation!

Welcome to MO-TATION!  The mission of this blog is to educate, instruct, and inspire people to MOTION! 

MO-TIVATE MOTION!   The older we get the more we become sedentary in our lives.  My goal is to motivate ACTION!  It's time to talk about fitness in the long term.  Finding life long activities that we can sustain will fuel better health and a higher quality of life!  Who doesn't want that? 

We forget that we can improve our bodies, our selves if we commit to small action every day.  EVOLUTION is based on that principle: that given a stimulus we can change to accomodate that stimulus!  How amazing!

I've been playing recreational baseball for 6 years now. I love playing.  My workouts and exercise routines are determined by my goals in baseball (I pitch).  I didn't start out that way.  I got cut from my high school team twice.  I was frustrated and didn't have information or even a clue as to what to do.  I had no focus.  Not until I turned 30 did I decide to follow my heart and find a baseball team.  WAS I TERRIBLE!   But I had heart and a desire to improve.  I've improved every year and I will continue to improve because I LOVE playing Baseball!

 I urge us all to look at our lives and find what activity has even a remote interest.   Your goal could be to walk around the block, or it could be to run a tri-athalon!   In either event setting the goal today is the important step.  A dream is goal with a deadline.  What's your dream?  What's your goal today?

No comments:

Post a Comment